Tuesday, October 18, 2011

BRC Volunteering

I had thought I would NOT volunteer for my first burn...ya know just enjoy the liberation of self and experience of the Playa. But the more i thought about it I think I might actully enjoy helping. I mean I like to volunteer as it makes me feel like I'm part of whats happening rather than a guest or observer. It is part of my character so why not? I was thinking of either Gate or Lamplighters both of which I found under the heading Volunteering. If I was to do the Gate I think I'd like to be part of the Exodus...I read somewhere that it is a hard team to get as everyone wants to leave...but how cool to tell peopel "bye...have a safe trip...see ya next year!" I mean cool! Lamplighters get to light the city at dusk and only requires a small commitment each day...another cool thing because you get to walk around saying hi and checking it all out! Again, cool! Well we'll let it go for today..I've thown it out to the universe...let's see what come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

express you, ask me, challenge it...