Saturday, October 1, 2011

Burning Man 2012

So I've made a decision to attend Burning Man in 2012. I wanted to go this event for several years...alright like 10yrs, but have always found an excuse not to attend. Mostly I think it is just fear...fear of what I'm not to sure but over the next 11 months I will document my thoughts and preparation as it unfolds. I hope in that time that I will be able to uncover whatever fear has been holding me back. Perhaps the discovery will open my heart and eyes to other fears and thus freedom from them. I believe that the result will be a life changing adventure.

I have found several links and have started a dialogue with one of the organizers of a sober camp on the Playa - Camp Stella and I have joined their Yahoo group and actually been in touch with one of their organizers....the great thing is that these are SOBER gay people experiencing the event together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

express you, ask me, challenge it...