Sunday, August 23, 2009

being available

I'm over cell phones! I no longer like the fact that they make me available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I know that I can always choose NOT to answer it..but...ya know what happens then - the text msg! Is it just me or is the text message the final chapter in the decline of civilization? I have friends who use that "tool" to a fault, though any use is subject to a foul a far as I'm concerned. Are we so caught up in ourselves that we can't take 1 minute to call?? And I call bullshit on the argument that "sometimes there is no time to call", or"I wasn't in a place I could talk"!! WML - call me when you have a minute, it's OK. If you're running late I'll figure it out when the appointed time strikes. here is one text I don't mind...call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

express you, ask me, challenge it...