Wednesday, September 28, 2011

wallpaper1


I make these wallpaper images (1600x900) for my desktop...ya know..just little reminders to keep me focused..in case I forget, which I do more often than I would prefer! Anyway, a friend of mine thought I should put them up in case someone might like the reminder too! I wasn't too sure where to put them...maybe this isn't the best, but it's as good a place as any. I really only share the URL with people I trust anyway...so if you're reading this you certainly pass the trustworthy profile, or just happen to get here on your own...whatever. In the event you happen to like one of them...just click the image, then right click to save...
If you've stumble across this blog and I've used an image that belongs to you and you don't want it distributed let me know and I'll remove it. Most of the phrases or words are from my head or inspired by someone elses head. Exact quotes are acknowledged. Images are generally found online and treated in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

express you, ask me, challenge it...